- Your head might be down, you may have hit a little plateau in your training, so its times like this that you can source some motivation from the simplest of words. Here's a tip, try writing one on your forearm, or a scrap piece of paper, take it to the gym and use it to remind yourself that there's no going to heaven by backing away from hell..
- The person who wins is an ordinary person. Not blessed with any particular build, not favored by any luck. The person who wins is the person who works.
Kevin Carroll - 03/09
- If you don't invest very much, then defeat doesn't hurt very much and winning is not very exciting.
- Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
- Only by going too far can one possibly find out how far one can go.
- The tongue weighs practically nothing, but so few people can hold it.
- If you don't make mistakes, you aren't really trying.
- I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.
- Courage is about doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared before you do it.
- It is your attitude at the beginning of a task that determines success or failure.
- Don't wait until people are dead to give them flowers.
- Don't let your pride or lack of courage stand in the way of saying you're sorry.
- Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn't give you credit.
- It doesn't take strength to hold a grudge; it takes strength to let go of one.
- I would rather make my name than inherit it.
- Measure your days by how the corners of your mouth turn.
- The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
- I've been trying to find the word that says what I need to be in life.
- Brave' is the only word. It's the only thing that I ask myself to be.
- Only dead fish go with the current.
- Mediocrity and failure result from choice, not chance. Success is born of courage alone and god has made this marvelous gift indefinitely available to all who ask for it.
Kevin Carroll - 03/09
- You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose site of the shore.
- If your going through hell, keep going.
- To live is the rarest thing in the world, most people exists, that is all.
- I shall pass through this life but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it. For I shall never pass this way again.
Make sure to visit this page regularly, I update it every couple weeks.
If you have a few quotes of your own and would like to share, feel free to leave them in the comment box below.
Tired of little or no results?
Join the thousands of people who have discovered how my Permanent Muscle program gives you every tool required including; workouts, meal plans, exercises and more to achieve stunning muscle building results over the next 6 months.
People in this conversation